WildlifeGet rid of raccoons, opossums and other wildlife.
Raccoons, Opossums, and other wild animals can do structural damage to your home. They create entry points for other pests. They also create fire hazards, and become a danger to people and pets.
We will identify intruders, determine the most effective way to get them out of your home and then customize a solution to keep them from coming back. You'll have full control of what has access to your home. Kicked out. Kept out. Guaranteed.
- Chew through wires and cause fires
- Destroy property and belongings
- Eat drywall and tear insulation
- Die in your walls, creating foul odors
- Leave droppings behind
- Make disturbing noises in your walls and attic
Benefits of choosing Terminix® for your wildlife control
- Free Inspection: You'll get the answers you want about wildlife in your home as we provide a thorough inspection and identify entry points the wildlife use to get in.
- Preventive Solutions: We can help customers prevent wildlife from entering their homes, causing damage and leaving behind urine and fecal matter.
- Guaranteed: We will come back to eliminate and remove trapped pests, repair any new damage they cause to materials we've installed, and we'll seal any new entry points they may create as long as you keep your plan1.
- Ongoing Protection: In addition to our guarantee we will provide annual inspections as long as you keep your plan1.
How to get wildlife controlDon't waste another day. Schedule your FREE Inspection and we will get to work putting your wildlife concerns behind you.
1Coverage includes rats, mice, bats, tree squirrels, flying squirrels, raccoons, opossums, skunks, groundhogs, armadillos, pigeons, starlings, sparrows and snakes. Limitations apply. See Terminix Rodent and Wildlife Exclusion Service Plan for details.