Bye-bye, flyOur commercial fly treatments help ensure that flies don’t become an issue in the first place. Our approach to a fly problem is proactive. We don’t just eliminate your current offenders. We place optimized trapping tools at key entry points to keep future invasions under control so they don’t affect your revenue.
This is a no-fly zoneWe’ll customize a system for your business, and you’ll see an immediate and noticeable reduction in fly activity. We’ll help you establish practices that minimize fly invasions and advise you on sanitation methods that deter flies. And we’ll examine your facility to see if flies can further be controlled by caulking or weather-stripping.
Flies drop, but revenue doesn’tOur commercial fly control solutions include drain fly removal and ultraviolet Insect Light Traps (ILTs). These traps attract flies and then capture them with a glue trap or a catch tray. We'll work with you to establish a solution based on your space and fly issues.
In fact, if you are not satisfied with our services, we’ll refund your previous 90 days of payments plus 10%.1
Our various types of insect light traps (ILTs):Wall Mount: Placed where most flies generally fly, within five feet of the floor. Efficient, effective and discreet.
Ceiling Mount: For night-flying insects that fly up high, ceiling-mounted ILTs work best. They are also good for areas with narrow hallways where a wall unit may be obtrusive.
Freestanding: For shelves and counters, freestanding ILTs offer greater flexibility in placement. Put them where you need them most. Move them when necessary.
Wall Sconce: These are decorative ILTs that can be placed in public areas such as the dining rooms or public areas of hospitals and hotels.
Our Business First® PromiseWe provide pest control but we stand for business. Business First is our promise to ensure pests — and the problems they create — never get in the way of a customer’s business. It’s why we train our people to be experts in commercial pest control and the specific needs of each customer’s business. And it drives us to come through for customers every time.
Customized services for national companiesOur National Accounts team specializes in offering customized, professional pest control for all your locations.
- Coverage throughout North America.
- Flexible billing options and special negotiated pricing.
- Dedicated account representative.
- Detailed reporting for each location.
Manage your account anytime, anywhereMy Account makes it easy to keep track of your Terminix Commercial® services with less time and effort.
- Schedule treatments.
- Pay your bill online.
- Access service, billing and treatment records.
- Access ScanMaster© Plus Reports.
Bringing speed and accuracy to pest controlScanMaster® Tracking and our Smart Truck System enable Terminix Commercial to deliver effective treatments as quickly as possible.
- ScanMaster Tracking: ScanMaster Tracking allows you to monitor your account online with ease and precision. Treatment information is available in real-time, as treatments are performed.
- Smart Truck: In the event of an urgent service call, Terminix Commercial pinpoints the locations of all Terminix Commercial vehicles to provide a two-hour or less response time.
Kill pests, keep them outTerminix Commercial's Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program addresses the reasons pests may be present and helps prevent future infestations. Our IPM program consists of:
- Inspections of facility interior and exterior.
- Identification of pests and analysis of activity.
- Treatment of affected areas and implementation of methods for controlling pests.
- Recommendations for limiting and preventing pest activity.
- Continuous evaluation of treatment effectiveness and any necessary modifications.
- Education, upon request, of the facility's staff, addressing actions and conditions that affect pest activity.
Refer colleagues and friends, and you’ll saveOur National Accounts team specializes in offering customized, professional pest control for all your locations. Recommend Terminix Commercial to your colleagues, neighbors and friends. You can earn credit toward your account every time a person you recommend purchases a service.