Rodents will not be return customersRats and mice threaten your company’s property and reputation. A generic commercial mice inspection service is risky. Don’t chance it. Trust Terminix Commercial® to rid your business of unwelcome visitors.
Commercial rodent control with teeth
We have the expertise to take care of your current rodent problem and provide effective, proactive protection against future infestations. We will not only eliminate any rodent infestation, we’ll create an effective plan to keep them out of your business for good. We’ll work fast, report our progress and help reduce the risk of property damage and regulatory fines immediately.
No more gnawing at your budget
Our mission is to give you a rodent-free business. With Terminix Commercial rodent control service, you will:
- Reduce your risk of fines or mandatory shutdown due to infestations.
- Save money with less contaminated food and products.
- Encounter fewer fire hazards due to chewed wiring.
- Enjoy a healthier environment for you, your employees and your customers.
We get them out and keep them out
We start with removal
We use a variety of traps and baits to capture and remove rodents from your premises. We also identify and show you how to correct conditions that attract rodents in the first place. Solutions include:
- Securing trash receptacles and dumpsters against entry.
- Removing tall weeds and grass.
- Optimizing trash pickups.
Then we lock them outIf you purchase Exclusion Services, we install physical barriers specially designed to prevent rodent entry into even the narrowest gap.1 This includes the use of caps, caging and more to:
- Cover and protect vents.
- Close gaps between wall soffit and roof surfaces.
- Secure openings around loose pipes and other wall intrusions.
- Protect exterior doors so rodents can’t gnaw at the corners.
- Ensure tight weather-stripping and door seals.
Learn About Terminix Commercial Rodent ControlMice and other rodents can damage equipment, ruin merchandise, and pose serious threats to the health and safety of any facility. More importantly, a health code violation can harm a company’s reputation and, in extreme cases, can cause it to shut down. Watch this video to learn more about rodent control for your business, and to know the steps you can take to eliminate rodents and reduce the risk of a rodent infestation.
Our Business First® PromiseWe provide pest control but we stand for business. Business First is our promise to ensure pests — and the problems they create — never get in the way of a customer’s business. It’s why we train our people to be experts in commercial pest control and the specific needs of each customer’s business. And it drives us to come through for customers every time.
Customized services for national companiesOur National Accounts team specializes in offering customized, professional pest control for all your locations.
- Coverage throughout North America.
- Flexible billing options and special negotiated pricing.
- Dedicated account representative.
- Detailed reporting for each location.
Manage your account anytime, anywhereMy Account makes it easy to keep track of your Terminix Commercial services with less time and effort.
- Schedule treatments.
- Pay your bill online.
- Access service, billing and treatment records.
- Access ScanMaster© Plus Reports.
Bringing speed and accuracy to pest controlScanMaster® Tracking and our Smart Truck System enable Terminix Commercial to deliver effective treatments as quickly as possible.
- ScanMaster Tracking: ScanMaster Tracking allows you to monitor your account online with ease and precision. Treatment information is available in real-time, as treatments are performed.
- Smart Truck: In the event of an urgent service call, Terminix Commercial pinpoints the locations of all Terminix Commercial vehicles to provide a two-hour or less response time.
Kill pests, keep them outTerminix Commercial's Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program addresses the reasons pests may be present and helps prevent future infestations. Our IPM program consists of:
- Inspections of facility interior and exterior.
- Identification of pests and analysis of activity.
- Treatment of affected areas and implementation of methods for controlling pests.
- Recommendations for limiting and preventing pest activity.
- Continuous evaluation of treatment effectiveness and any necessary modifications.
- Education, upon request, of the facility's staff, addressing actions and conditions that affect pest activity.
Refer colleagues and friends, and you’ll saveOur National Accounts team specializes in offering customized, professional pest control for all your locations. Recommend Terminix Commercial to your colleagues, neighbors and friends. You can earn credit toward your account every time a person you recommend purchases a service.
1 Exclusion services subject to execution of separate agreement and additional charges.