We remove rodents, squirrels, raccoons, birds, armadillos and other small animals that can cause damage to your home. Then we customize a solution to keep them out for good. Eviction is guaranteed.
KICKED OUT. KEPT OUT.
We will identify intruders, determine the most effective way to get them out of your home and then customize a solution to keep them from coming back. You’ll have full control of what has access to your home. Guaranteed.
HOW WILDLIFE CONTROL WORKS:
- First, we’ll examine your home thoroughly, finding every vulnerability from roof to crawl space, and create a customized plan to secure it against entry.
- Then our specially trained team will execute the plan – patching, sealing and securing your exterior from foundation to chimney.
- We offer specialized one-way exclusion devices that allow wildlife to escape to the outdoors while securely preventing re-entry to your home.
- Our treatment plans also include traditional traps, bait and other tools to ensure that these invaders get out of your home and stay out.
- We handle trapping and removal of various animals that move in uninvited. We are specially trained to handle common large pests – like raccoons, opossums, squirrels and skunks — and geographically unique ones.
Rest assured, if you have these unwanted intruders in your home, we’ll get rid of them. And as long as you keep your plan, if they return, so will we (at no extra cost).
CLICK TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE INSPECTION TODAY.
WHAT WILDLIFE CONTROL CAN DO FOR YOU
When rodents, squirrels and other pests invade your home, they are more than an inconvenience. They’re a threat to your property, your health and your sense of security.
These intruders can chew through wires, eat drywall, tear insulation and leave droppings behind. Birds like pigeons, sparrows, and starlings can wreak havoc in your home.
A SECURE HOME
Here are the parts of your home we can secure against invaders:
- Gaps between exterior walls and roofing fascia
- Roof returns and plumbing vents
- Attic, turbine and gable vents
- Dryer and oven vents
- Foundation grates and pipe openings
- Garage door openings
THE INTRUDERS LIST
We handle trap and removal of various vermin that move in uninvited. Beyond the common wildlife threats, we are specially trained to handle common large pests and geographically unique ones.
Our wildlife control service addresses wildlife threats including: