We’ll kick wildlife to the curbTerminix Commercial® has the expertise and tools to protect your business against unwanted and unwelcome intruders like rodents, bats and other small wildlife.1 We assess your situation and customize a plan for your business.
Wildlife under control (with exclusion service)First, we’ll perform a comprehensive inspection of your property. We identify the culprits and their points of entry and then create a customized action plan to get them out and keep them out. Then, we will install exclusion solutions to keep wildlife out of your business.2
How our commercial wildlife control (with exclusion service) works:
Clean it upAnything that attracts animals will be addressed. We work with you to create a plan that eliminates trash and debris, secures dumpsters and removes tall weeds and grass.
Clear them outWe use a wide variety of snap traps, live traps and bait stations to trap and remove troublesome animals. We’ll make sure every unwelcome guest is gone. Fast.
Close it tight2
Once your property is wildlife-free, we’ll install custom-built exclusion solutions to keep problem pests out for good. Tactical action includes the use of hardware cloth, caps, caging and more to:
- Cover and protect vents.
- Close gaps between wall soffits and roof surfaces.
- Secure openings around loose pipes and other wall intrusions.
- Protect exterior doors so rodents can’t gnaw at the corners.
- Ensure tight weather-stripping and door seals.
- And more.
Our Business First® PromiseWe provide pest control but we stand for business. Business First is our promise to ensure pests — and the problems they create — never get in the way of a customer’s business. It’s why we train our people to be experts in commercial pest control and the specific needs of each customer’s business. And it drives us to come through for customers every time.
Customized services for national companiesOur National Accounts team specializes in offering customized, professional pest control for all your locations.
- Coverage throughout North America.
- Flexible billing options and special negotiated pricing.
- Dedicated account representative.
- Detailed reporting for each location.
Manage your account anytime, anywhereMy Account makes it easy to keep track of your Terminix Commercial services with less time and effort.
- Schedule treatments.
- Pay your bill online.
- Access service, billing and treatment records.
- Access ScanMaster© Plus Reports.
Bringing speed and accuracy to pest controlScanMaster® Tracking and our Smart Truck System enable Terminix Commercial to deliver effective treatments as quickly as possible.
- ScanMaster Tracking: ScanMaster Tracking allows you to monitor your account online with ease and precision. Treatment information is available in real-time, as treatments are performed.
- Smart Truck: In the event of an urgent service call, Terminix Commercial pinpoints the locations of all Terminix Commercial vehicles to provide a two-hour or less response time.
Kill pests, keep them outTerminix Commercial's Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program addresses the reasons pests may be present and helps prevent future infestations. Our IPM program consists of:
- Inspections of facility interior and exterior.
- Identification of pests and analysis of activity.
- Treatment of affected areas and implementation of methods for controlling pests.
- Recommendations for limiting and preventing pest activity.
- Continuous evaluation of treatment effectiveness and any necessary modifications.
- Education, upon request, of the facility's staff, addressing actions and conditions that affect pest activity.
Refer colleagues and friends, and you’ll saveOur National Accounts team specializes in offering customized, professional pest control for all your locations. Recommend Terminix Commercial to your colleagues, neighbors and friends. You can earn credit toward your account every time a person you recommend purchases a service.
1Subject to additional terms, conditions, restrictions and limitations. Consult Terminix service agreement for details.
2Subject to execution of separate Exclusion Services Agreement for additional charges.