Don’t let birds keep your business from soaringBirds and business don’t mix. Their droppings may create slip and fall hazards, spread disease and damage property. The ongoing cost of cleaning, repair and maintenance can be considerable. So can the cost to your business image.
Flock somewhere elseThat’s why when birds come calling you should call on us. Terminix Commercial® has proven strategies for solving bird problems and keeping them from coming back. So the only ones flocking to your business are your customers.
Bird-watching is not your businessTerminix Commercial has the experience and resources to successfully address your bird problem. Every Terminix Commercial Technician undergoes intensive protocol training and has deep knowledge of the local bird species that undermine your business.
Our various bird control solutions include:Control Gel: The best treatment for smaller birds, this gel effectively repels birds by its sheer stickiness. Birds won’t want to perch or nest. The gel is waterproof, almost colorless and odorless, and effective even in high temperatures. Plus, it’s guaranteed for a minimum of one year for small birds.
Wire Barrier: Wire barriers create an unstable surface, therefore, they keep birds from landing on ledges. Wire barriers are best for long, uninterrupted ledges and are effective in areas where gel applications aren’t enough.
Spikes: Using a system of blunt-edged spikes, this treatment prevents nuisance birds from landing or resting on building ledges and signs. The spikes are flexible to fit any contour and are virtually invisible.
Shock: This low-profile treatment keeps birds off ledges with a harmless electrical shock (similar to a static electricity shock), which is transmitted through birds’ feet when they touch the wires.
Learn About Terminix Commercial Bird ControlBirds carry and spread diseases, and they can tarnish a facility's image. In extreme cases, birds have even caused damaging fires. Watch this video to learn more about the threats birds pose to the safety and health of your business, and to know the steps you can take to remove birds from your facility and ensure they don’t return.
Our Business First® PromiseWe provide pest control but we stand for business. Business First is our promise to ensure pests — and the problems they create — never get in the way of a customer’s business. It’s why we train our people to be experts in commercial pest control and the specific needs of each customer’s business. And it drives us to come through for customers every time.
Customized services for national companiesOur National Accounts team specializes in offering customized, professional pest control for all your locations.
- Coverage throughout North America.
- Flexible billing options and special negotiated pricing.
- Dedicated account representative.
- Detailed reporting for each location.
Manage your account anytime, anywhereMy Account makes it easy to keep track of your Terminix Commercial services with less time and effort.
- Schedule treatments.
- Pay your bill online.
- Access service, billing and treatment records.
- Access ScanMaster© Plus Reports.
Bringing speed and accuracy to pest controlScanMaster® Tracking and our Smart Truck System enable Terminix Commercial to deliver effective treatments as quickly as possible.
- ScanMaster Tracking: ScanMaster Tracking allows you to monitor your account online with ease and precision. Treatment information is available in real-time, as treatments are performed.
- Smart Truck: In the event of an urgent service call, Terminix Commercial pinpoints the locations of all Terminix Commercial vehicles to provide a two-hour or less response time.
Kill pests, keep them outTerminix Commercial's Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program addresses the reasons pests may be present and helps prevent future infestations. Our IPM program consists of:
- Inspections of facility interior and exterior.
- Identification of pests and analysis of activity.
- Treatment of affected areas and implementation of methods for controlling pests.
- Recommendations for limiting and preventing pest activity.
- Continuous evaluation of treatment effectiveness and any necessary modifications.
- Education, upon request, of the facility's staff, addressing actions and conditions that affect pest activity.
Refer colleagues and friends, and you’ll saveOur National Accounts team specializes in offering customized, professional pest control for all your locations. Recommend Terminix Commercial to your colleagues, neighbors and friends. You can earn credit toward your account every time a person you recommend purchases a service.
1Subject to additional terms, conditions, restrictions and limitations. Consult Terminix service agreement for details.