Your safety is everything to us.
With the COVID-19 pandemic ongoing, the safety and health of our employees, customers and communities remain our top priority. We are continuing to follow current federal, state and local guidelines to protect against the spread of COVID-19.
Here are the preventative measures we are currently taking:
- Team members will avoid unnecessary contact and follow social distancing guidelines.
- Prior to in-home visits, customers will be asked if anyone in the home or business is exhibiting symptoms. If so, we will only perform exterior services and will follow up with an interior inspection at a later time if necessary.
- When servicing indoors, we will utilize applicable personal protective equipment.
- Our team members follow existing health precautions, including proper hand washing and disinfecting service tools and equipment after every home visit.
- In addition, we require team members to stay home if they are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone who is feeling unwell.
While we specialize in pest control, people are at the heart of our business. The health and safety of our team members, the families they serve and the communities they live in continue to be our primary focus.Stay well. Stay safe. And thank you for trusting Terminix to protect your home and family.