WE’LL MAKE THEM CRAWL FOR MERCY
THEN GIVE THEM NONE.
With the Bait Barrier Plan, you get a proven solution to effectively protect your home. Strategically placed bait stations send termite colonies marching to their death. And as long as you keep your plan, treatments or damage repairs won’t cost you a cent. Guaranteed.
HOW THE BAIT BARRIER PLAN WORKS:
- We perform a FREE Termite Inspection to check for signs of a past or current subterranean termite infestation.
- Our trained specialists strategically install a series of termite bait stations in the ground around your home.
- The bait stations are discovered by foraging termites near your home.
- Once termites feed on the bait, they carry the control agent back to the colony nests and share it with other termites.
- Each station is specially designed to hold more termite control agent than many other termite bait systems, resulting in fast, effective control.
That’s it. You don’t have to do anything else. But if termites dare show any sign of activity between your inspections, call us. We’ll re-inspect right away and stop them in their tracks.
CLICK TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE INSPECTION TODAY.
learn more about a terminix termite inspection
A FREE Terminix Termite Inspection is the first step to protecting your home from termites. During a termite inspection, a trained Terminix specialist will thoroughly inspect your home for any signs of termites and identify potential access points. They will work with you to keep your home termite-free and save you from treatments and damage repairs that can cost you thousands.
THE TERMITE THREAT
Experts estimate termites cause $5 billion in property damage each year. If they get into your home, they can cost you more than $8,000 in treatment and repairs.2
The Bait Barrier Plan takes the fight to subterranean termites – the most common species in the United States – helping protect your home from the ground attack.
WHAT THE BAIT BARRIER PLAN CAN DO FOR YOU
Termites pose a dangerous threat that can impact your financial security. The Bait Barrier Plan will help make sure they never get the chance.
WHY BAIT BARRIER WORKS
Termites find the wood bait in the bait stations while foraging and take it back to the colony. The lethal bait then kills the colony.