AND EVERYTHING THAT COMES WITH IT.
Moisture in your home can create conditions that cause structural damage — damage that can be costly to repair. Terminix® Crawl Space Encapsulation system helps control the moisture in your crawl space, which can prevent future or additional structural problems. And that can save you money.
HOW CRAWL SPACE ENCAPSULATION WORKS:
- First, a high-density, reinforced liner covers the entire ground area, walls and support piers in your crawl space to limit moisture and humidity.
- An ENERGY STAR® qualified crawl space dehumidifier1 (backed by a one-year manufacturer’s warranty2) is installed under your home.
- If needed, interior foundation drains can be installed to prevent standing water and facilitate proper drainage.
- A remote monitoring device is placed in your home, so you can monitor humidity levels in your crawl space.
- We will inspect your crawl space annually to check the dehumidifier and liner seals, change the filter and drains, record updated moisture readings and change the batteries in your monitor.
WHAT CRAWL SPACE ENCAPSULATION CAN DO FOR YOU
The repair costs from wood decay, wood rot and pest infestation can run into the thousands of dollars.
We can install an ENERGY STAR® certified dehumidifier under your home that is able to remove up to 70 pints of water per day. It comes backed by a one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
And if needed, interior foundation drains can be installed to prevent standing water and facilitate proper drainage.
Our proven encapsulation system helps prevent damage in your crawl space, brings you peace of mind and may improve the air quality inside your home. You may even save money on your heating and cooling costs.
DECLARE YOUR HOME OFF LIMITS FOR MOISTURE
We handle trap and removal of various vermin that move in uninvited. Beyond the common wildlife threats, our experts are specially trained to handle common large pests and geographically unique ones.
AND OFF LIMITS FOR PESTS
By stopping moisture, our crawl space encapsulation solution also helps stop pests from targeting your home. Moist conditions can also attract a host of crawling pests, including: