How a Subterranean Termite Coverage Plan works
- Terminix performs a FREE Termite Inspection to determine if your home is free of subterranean termites and eligible for coverage.
- For as long as you keep your plan, you are covered by the strongest guarantee in the business—the Terminix Ultimate Protection® Guarantee.
- Each year, Terminix performs another inspection as part of your plan’s renewal to confirm your home is still termite free.
- If termites are discovered during this inspection, we’ll treat your home to quickly eliminate termites at no additional cost and you’re covered against the treatments and damage repair costs.
That’s it. You don’t have to do anything else. But if you think you see signs of termites between your inspections, feel free to call us. We’ll come out and re-inspect so we can stop termites and limit their damage.
Most homeowners insurance doesn’t cover termite damage. The Terminix Subterranean Termite Coverage Plan does.
Subterranean termite coverage pricing is based on the linear footage of the exterior of your home.
Get Long-Term Protection with Terminix Subterranean Termite Coverage Plan
- FREE inspection performed by a trained technician
- Ongoing guaranteed protection
- The Terminix Ultimate Protection® Guarantee