How a Subterranean Termite Coverage Plan works
- Terminix performs a FREE Termite Inspection to determine if your home is free of subterranean termites and eligible for coverage.
- For as long as you keep your plan, you are covered by the strongest guarantee in the business—the Terminix Ultimate Protection® Guarantee.
- Each year, Terminix performs another inspection as part of your plan’s renewal to confirm your home is still termite free.
- If termites are discovered during this inspection, we’ll treat your home to quickly eliminate termites at no additional cost and you’re covered against the treatments and damage repair costs.
That’s it. You don’t have to do anything else. But if termites dare show any sign of activity between your inspections, call us. We’ll re-inspect right away and stop termites in their tracks.
Most homeowners insurance doesn’t cover termite damage. The Terminix Subterranean Termite Coverage Plan does.
Subterranean termite coverage pricing is based on the linear footage of the exterior of your home.
Subterranean Termite Coverage Plan
- FREE inspection performed by a trained specialist
- Ongoing guaranteed protection
- The Terminix Ultimate Protection® Guarantee