How the Bait Defend System works
- Terminix performs a FREE Termite Inspection to check for signs of a past or current subterranean termite infestation.
- Our trained technicians strategically install a series of termite bait stations in the ground around your home.
- The bait stations are discovered by foraging termites near your home.
- Once termites have fed on the bait, they carry the control agent back to the colony nests and share it with other termites.
- Each station is specially designed to hold more termite control agent than many other termite bait systems, resulting in fast, effective control.
- For as long as you keep your plan, annual monitoring will continue to protect your home against new subterranean and Formosan termite activity. If we find anything, you’re covered against treatment and damage repair costs.
That’s it. You don’t have to do anything else. But if you think you see signs of termites between your inspections, feel free to call us. We’ll come out and re-inspect so we can stop termites and limit their damage to your home.
Bait Defend System pricing is based on the linear footage of the exterior of your home.
Underground termites vs Terminix Bait Defend System
- FREE inspection performed by a trained technician
- Strategically installed bait stations
- Annual monitoring for as long as you keep your plan
- The Terminix Ultimate Protection® Guarantee