FREE Termite Inspection
on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 by Terminix
The first step toward protecting your home from termites is to schedule a termite inspection to determine whether or not your home is infested. Terminix®, the industry leader in termite control, offers a FREE No-Obligation Termite Inspection to assess which solution is right for your home.
The initial termite inspection will look for termites or evidence of termites, such as discarded termite wings, mud tubes or damaged wood. The results of this inspection will help determine which termite protection or treatment option will be best for your home. You need to know whether your home is vulnerable to termites or already has damage. For homes that are termite free, Terminix will recommend a Termite Protection Plan, and for homes with a current infestation, they will recommend a Termite Treatment Plan.
Termite Protection Plans
Terminix offers four Termite Protection Plans for homes without termite damage or infestations. For as long as your plan is in place, you will never pay a penny for future termite treatments or damage repairs. You’ll also receive a FREE Termite Inspection annually. These plans include:
- Bait Barrier PlanSM: Trained technicians strategically install a series of termite bait stations in the ground around your home. When foraging termites discover the bait stations, they will feed on the bait and then carry the control agent back to the colony nests and share it with other termites. Annual monitoring continues to inspect your home for new subterranean or Formosan termite activity.
- Subterranean Termite Coverage Plan: This plan provides both an annual termite inspection and an ongoing guarantee protecting against any future costs for treatments or damage repairs caused by subterranean (including Formosan) termites.
- Drywood Termite Coverage Plan: This plan protects you against the costs of damage and repairs from a drywood termite infestation. Drywood termites can infest almost any part of a home because they don’t need a connection to the ground and can feed on wood that’s low in moisture. This plan also provides an annual termite inspection to ensure your home is still termite-free.
- Combined Termite Coverage Plan: This plan offers protection against both subterranean and drywood termites. This plan covers the costs of any future treatment or damage repairs and includes an annual inspection.
Termite Treatment Plans
For homeowners with a termite infestation, Terminix offers three different treatment plans that all come with an annual inspection:
- Bait Defend SystemSM – A Terminix trained technician installs a series of termite bait stations in the ground around your home. Foraging termites feed on the bait and share the bait with the rest of the colony.
- Liquid Defend System®–A Terminix technician creates a trench in soil areas and carefully drills through slab areas around your home. Next, using specialized equipment, the soil and excavated dirt are saturated with liquid termite treatment. Then the holes are covered to restore the appearance of the foundation.
- Tent Defend SystemSM – Specialized tarps are placed over the entire structure and joined together at rolled seams using heavy-duty clamps. The tarps are weighted at the bottom to create a seal and hold in the fumigant. Then the fumigant is dispersed, penetrating all the wood in the house, including the hard-to-treat studs, killing drywood termites. You can expect to safely return to your home in 2-3 days.
Rest assured with the Ultimate Protection® Guarantee
Among termite inspection companies, Terminix stands out among competitors because they offer a free termite inspection and so much more. They also back all Treatment Plans and Protection Plans with the Ultimate Protection® Guarantee–the strongest guarantee in the business. This ensures you will receive:
- Guaranteed Protection – And if termites do manage to infest your home, we’ll come back at no additional cost
- A job done right the first time – If within the first 30 days you are not happy with our services, we will refund the treatment or coverage charges
- 100% satisfaction or your money back – Terminix promises that if there is ever any live termite activity, we’ll treat it promptly at no extra cost. And if there is ever any termite damage caused by live activity, you’ll be covered for repairs as long as you maintain your plan.
If you suspect your home has been infested with termites, contact Terminix today at Terminix.com or call them at 1.866.766.7628 to schedule your FREE Termite Inspection.
The Ultimate Protection® Guarantee
Only Terminix offers Ultimate Protection®. So whether you need protection from pests or termites, you can rest easy knowing you’re covered by the strongest guarantee in the business, plus 100% satisfaction or your money back*.