Terminix® guaranteed pest and termite control
on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 by Terminix
Termites pose a potentially costly threat to your most valuable investment—your home. How much of a threat? Termites cause an estimated $5 billion in property damages and repair costs annually in the U.S. Other pests such as bed bugs, spiders, cockroaches, ants and more, also pose a threat to the health of your family and your home. Terminix® pest control offers you peace of mind when it comes to keeping your home and family safe and has been protecting homes like yours for more than 85 years. And only Terminix offers the Ultimate Protection® Guarantee. So whether you need protection from pests or termites, you can rest easy knowing you’re covered by the strongest guarantee in the business, plus 100% satisfaction or your money back*. With Terminix, the first step toward termite protection is a FREE Termite Inspection, which will help determine which plan is right for your home.
Terminix Termite Treatment Plans
All Termite Treatment Plans will eliminate termites in and around your home. Once they’re gone, Terminix can help you take care of any damages termites may have already caused, and if they ever come back, you don’t have to worry about the treatments or damage repairs for as long as you keep your plan. These plans include:
- Bait Defend Systemsm. Termites exhibit continuous and random foraging behavior, so even when they have found a good source for food, they constantly look for more. Terminix trained technicians strategically install a series of termite bait stations in the ground around your home. When termites feed on the bait, they carry the control agent back to the colony nests and share it with other termites.
- Liquid Defend® System. The product used in the Liquid Defend® System is “non-repellent,” meaning it doesn’t kill the termites immediately. Rather, it works slowly so that the termites that come in contact with the agent transfer it to other termites throughout the rest of the colony. A trained technician creates a trench in soil areas and carefully drills through slab areas around the perimeter of your home, and then applies a highly effective liquid agent. The control is picked up by termites as they forage through the treated soil and then transferred to other termites in the colony.
- Tent Defend Systemsm. Tenting is an in-depth process in which specialized tarps are placed over your home, joined together at rolled seams using heavy-duty clamps, and weighted at the bottom to create a seal. Fumigant is dispersed, penetrating every area of the home, including hard-to-treat areas. Tenting is the most effective method for treating drywood termite infestations.
Terminix Termite Protection Plans
If no termites are found during your inspection, the trained professional will recommend a Termite Protection Plan that will protect your home against the costs of future infestations. For as long as you keep the plan in place, you will never pay a penny for termite treatments or damage repairs. You’ll also receive a professional Terminix termite inspection annually. These plans include:
- Bait Barrier Plan. Trained technicians strategically install a series of termite bait stations in the ground around your home. When foraging termites discover the bait stations, they will feed on the bait and then carry the control agent back to the colony nests and share it with other termites. Annual monitoring continues to inspect your home for new subterranean and Formosan termite activity.
- Subterranean Termite Coverage Plan. This plan provides both an annual termite inspection and an ongoing guarantee protecting against any future costs for treatments or damage repairs caused by subterranean (including Formosan) termites.
- Drywood Termite Coverage Plan. This plan protects you against the costs of damage and repairs from a drywood termite infestation. Drywood termites can infest almost any part of a home because they don’t need a connection to the ground and can feed on wood that’s low in moisture. This plan also provides an annual termite inspection.
- Combined Termite Coverage Plan. This plan offers protection against both subterranean and drywood termites. This plan covers the costs of any future treatment or damage repairs and includes an annual inspection.
Terminix Pest Control Plan
Pests like cockroaches, ants, spiders and rodents can get into even the cleanest of homes. Terminix doesn’t just get pests out of your home, they work to keep them out. The Terminix Pest Control Plan includes:
- An initial evaluation to develop a customized plan.
- An initial service inside your home that gets to the pests you see and the pests you don't.
- An exterior treatment to help prevent new home invasions.
- Regular services to create a perimeter around your home that helps keep pests out.
Whether you are experiencing an infestation of termites, spiders or ants, the trained professionals at Terminix understand pests better than anyone and can offer valuable advice to not only get rid of these pests, but to help keep them out of your home. To learn more about Terminix pest control or termite treatment and other pest control solutions, visit Terminix.com or call 1.866.766.7628 today.
The Ultimate Protection® Guarantee
Only Terminix offers Ultimate Protection®. So whether you need protection from pests or termites, you can rest easy knowing you’re covered by the strongest guarantee in the business, plus 100% satisfaction or your money back*.