AND EVERYTHING THAT COMES WITH IT.
Moisture in your home can create conditions that cause structural damage — damage that can be costly to repair. Terminix Crawl Space Encapsulation system helps control the moisture in your crawl space, which can prevent future or additional structural problems. And that can save you money.
HOW CRAWL SPACE ENCAPSULATION WORKS:
- First, a high-density, reinforced liner covers the entire ground area, walls and support piers in your crawl space to limit moisture and humidity.
- An ENERGY STAR® qualified crawl space dehumidifier1 (backed by a one-year manufacturer’s warranty2) is installed under your home.
- If needed, interior foundation drains can be installed to prevent standing water and facilitate proper drainage.
- A remote monitoring device is placed in your home so you can monitor humidity levels in your crawl space.
- We will inspect your crawl space annually to check the dehumidifier and liner seals, change the filter and drains, record updated moisture readings and change the batteries in your monitor.